News Bulletins on December 18, 2017
1. COSCO SHIPPING Energy orders 7 oil tankers from GSI.
On December 15, COSCO SHIPPING Energy Transportation Co., Ltd., a subsidiary of COSCO SHIPPING Group, and CSSC International Trading Co., Ltd., a subsidiary of China State Shipbuilding Corporation, and Guangzhou Shipyard International Company (GSI) held the construction contract signing ceremony of two 64,900 DWT crude oil tankers and two 109,900 DWT product oil / crude oil tankers and three 114,000 DWT crude oil tankers in Shanghai.
2. The inaugural ceremony of Yantai Port of COSCO SHIPPING ocean shipping line was held on December 15.
Yantai started to open the Yantai container ocean shipping line and open up major foreign trade and shipping channels such as in Europe, the United States, Australia and Africa. Yantai Ocean shipping line will route every week with competitiveness of reducing logistics costs, shorting shipping time, breaking the bottleneck of international logistics and so on.
3. Chian Beihai Shipbuilding Heavy Industry Co., Ltd. (BSIC) Won a big Order of Refitting 11 Container ships for CMA CGM.
BSIC obtained the orders for the upgrade of 9 + 2 14,000 TEU container ships of CMA CGM.
4. Guangzhou made 261,000-ton energy-saving environmental protection ore ship.
Guangzhou Shipyard International and FMG Group signed contracts for the construction of four large ore carriers, MATILDA is the first ship in the series. The other three ships are under construction.
5. Weihai Samjin to build two chemical tankers for Ocean Tankers.
Sources from China Association of the National Shipbuilding Industry (CANSI) said China’s Weihai Samjin shipyard has signed a contract with Singapore’s shipping company Ocean Tankers for the construction of two 11,000 dwt chemical tankers.
Editor: Carrie Zhu
Please Contact Us at：