1. At 1040 on January 11, under the command of China Maritime Search and Rescue Center, the firefighting operations on SANCHI was restarted on the spot and the "SHEN QIAN HAO" and "DONG HAI JIU 117" started a new round of fire fighting implementation.
2. On January 9, Dalian COSCO Shipyard delivered the 82,000-ton bulk carrier "Nicholas" built for Greece shipwoner GOLDEN UNION. This is the first ship to be delivered by Dalian COSCO Shipyard in 2018.
3. On January 11, COSCO SHIPPING Energy and Sinochem Oil held a signing ceremony for a cooperation agreement on tanker transport in Shanghai.
4. On January 9, Bohai Shipbuilding Heavy Industries held a naming ceremony for the 210,000 ton bulk carrier 11 # built by Baigou Shipping Company.
5. On January 11, the world's second-largest ultra-large ore ship "YUAN HE HAI" was successfully named and delivered in Shanghai Waigaoqiao Shipbuilding Company.
6. According to the latest statistics, in 2017, China ranks first in the world in shipbuilding completion volume, new shipbuilding orders and hand-held shipbuilding orders.